At the beginning of what seems to be a long week ahead, the Lord reminded me of a few of the awesome blessings in my life:
1. This time last year I looked forward to a precious 30 minute long-distance phone call from my best friend at the end of every day. Today, I woke up and he was right beside me.
2. Some pretty awesome books I’m reading ( & recommend): What Did you Expect by Paul Tripp, Redemption by Mike Wilkerson, Surprised by Joy by C.S. Lewis, and Morning & Evening by Charles Spurgeon.
3. Aunt Joan. Seriously, this lady has changed my life. Love her.
4. This time last year I was walking to work in 35 degree weather. This morning, I got into a car of my very own & drove to work blasting the heat.
5. The fall weather. Michigan is rock your socks off BEAUTIFUL.
6. Loads of new delicious recipes from smittenkitchen.com .. Check. it. out.
7. A patient heavenly Father.
8. I’m running. Not quite training yet, but running. PAIN FREE.
9. 36 sweet, gifted, incredible kiddos I get to do life with everyday.
10. Five Points Community Church. Leaving Redeemer was SO HARD. We are really excited about the new community the Lord is grafting us into.